Friday, January 17, 2020

Does Jason Want In-Game Issues Reported Or Was His Stickied Post About Something Else?

I used a random number generator to select the server I would play on, with 0 for bigserver2 and 1-15 for the rest of the servers.  I didn't look at the reflector either.

The game is intended of one parenting.  I didn't get any children for the server I ended up on.  Nor did I meet anyone who was parenting.

Doesn't that mean we have a serious issue and one that has to happen every week to players when 'children of men' mode is active on bigserver2 and then server1 during the update period, and also when load balancing shifts people not checking a custom server around?

Here's my report:

Jason rejected it as an issue.  So, does Jason want in-game issues reported or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment