Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How much is Smithore really worth?

I have looked at some of the videos of old games on YouTube today. Fun games that never made any sense like BoulderDash. Hard games like Karateka where I actually remember kicking the princess one time after beating the final boss. Games that I watch to this day and still feel nerve-wracked, like Bruce Lee.

One of my favorite games I remember one of my brothers playing a lot. It's actually a sort of hidden educational game in very basic supply-demand economics. You land on a planet called iratA, develop land to produce food, energy, and other resources, and try to make more money than 3 other players (human or computer or both). I think the game almost deserves a remake, or at least some sort of way people could play against each other on the net (unless there exists one already, probably some emulator does it, I would guess). Edit, well here it is! Oh, I'm talking about M.U.L.E. For those that don't know, here's an explanation of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment